Now that warm weather is officially upon us and seems here to stay, there’s no telling what last-minute adventures you could get into! To prepare yourself, check out this list of must-have warm weather car essentials:
- A standard first-aid kit – including bandages, antibiotic ointment, etc. – which should be a staple in your vehicle throughout the year.
- A flashlight with extra batteries, an extra cell phone charger, and a list of emergency contact numbers, which should also already be in your car.
- A couple of bottles of quality sunscreen, which should offer both UVA and UVB protection; check last year’s expiration date if you have any left.
- Floppy hats and big sunglasses, to offer additional protection from the sun’s harsh rays.
- Re-usable water bottles and fresh water; you never know when you’ll get thirsty, but you’ll be glad that you were prepared.
- And lastly, you will thank yourself if you keep a bottle of insect repellent in your vehicle at all times.
For more spring and summer driving tips, or to start the season out with a brand new vehicle, visit us anytime at Crumback Chevrolet.